"our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

little girl

 


Little girl, little girl, where did you go?
I hate what the world has done to you
You’ve buried your heart so that only you know 

I hate what the world has done



Little girl, little girl, where is your pride?
I hate what those people have said to you
You took all your tears and you hid them inside
I hate what those people have said



Little girl, little girl, where is your youth?
I hate how they pressured and pushed you
You jumped too far in without knowing the truth
I hate how they pressured and pushed



Little girl, little girl, where is your face?
I hate that you’ve hidden the real you
Your edited show’s a synthetic disgrace
I hate that you’ve hidden yourself

Little girl, little girl, where is your smile?
 I hate that the sorrow is hurting you

You cut and take drugs and you starve for a while
 I hate that the sorrow is hurting




Little girl, little girl, lost and alone
I hate what the world has done to you
Throwing your heart to the wild and unknown
 I hate what the world has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment